Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Skin treatment system

today I bought Christi Harris Skin Treatment system, by following a daily regimine, I will have normal skin in just twenty eight days, that would be May 12th.
Day 1.
a) Cleansing: in circular motion, massage quarter size amount over entire face. Rinse with cool, wet washcloth. (make small mess with water)
b) Exfoliant: In a circular motion massage over entire face, including eye area. Rinse with cool water.(get small amount in eye causing sudden spasm when rinsing because you think surely this will cause blindness, make a bigger mess with water)
c) Moisture: in circular motion, massage over face,eyes, lips & neck.( chase bottle on countertop because of all the water)
d) Night creme: with a pea size amount apply very thin layer over face and neck.(put glasses on to make sure you get the right product, figure out how to get the lid off with moisturized fingers,try to decide how much is actually pea sized)
e) Eye cream: warm a pea sized amount between fingertips & pat over entire eye area, or once weekly apply to face and neck for intensive treatment. (  pea sized amount disappears but remains sticky,go back for more, poke yourself in eye while applying )
After cleaning up the mess I made I thought I'll check for stray eyebrows, note to self- check that first because you can't get them after your face is done!
All in all, I think it will work, as long as my dogs don't try to lick it off while I sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment